Sunday, August 22, 2010

Maine, here we come...


This is what I will be looking at, hopefully within the next 48 hours. The weather says rain, for the next three days in ME, but I refuse to accept that. Ok...so yes, rain through the entire vacation would really suck, and yesterday the glass definitely seemed much less full, and I thoroughly lived up the title of this blog, and nearly packed a bag for just myself after listening to brotherly bickering all morning long, but there is a lot to be said for a good night sleep. I am on my second cup of coffee and about headed upstairs to erase the little raindrops and umbrella that Miles drew into my family beach portrait on Sam's chalkboard wall. We are on vacation and it's going to be awesome! Lobster rolls and chowder...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome indeed.