Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bring on the noise...

The kid is back! After a week of vacation in CT with dad, stepmom, kid brother and sister...we have a teenager back in the house and all is well...and significantly louder.

The pugger is happy...

...and so is the Skeeter. Can you tell?

Sam and I had a good week. We enjoyed our weekend grilled cheese tradition last Saturday...

...complete with giggle-fest.

A new friend was added to the menagerie...purchased with his own dough. Meet Nick the bunny.

Cardinal sin of hair...but I cut my own bangs anyway and I quite like them.

My husband is a culinary genius...particularly when it comes to soups. I ate almost the entire pot of this batch of chicken tortilla...not all at once. My love is the shizz.

Skeeter had a buddy come to play yesterday...I made them a fort in the dining room.

Chillin' in the hideout.

Then Sammy and I hung out after his pal went home.

We love blanket forts!

A little afternoon snack...3 2 1 cake. It's 3 tbs of instant cake mix, 2 tbs of water and 1 minute in the microwave. Not the best cake I've ever tasted, however...

...add a little of this combo to the top and it's a lovely, sweet little treat.

We spent the afternoon lolling around in Sam's room and had a funny face photo shoot with the iPad.

At one point, Sam looked at me and said..."I love your smile."

And I love your smile too, bean.

Pugs, and usually a kitty or two, cover my lap at all times when I sit anywhere.

Today we dropped M off to ski with some friends and then Super Sam and I headed to Burger King for lunch.

When in Rome...

And then we headed to the library to read and watch the snow. I'm typing right now as I listen to Sam read out loud to himself. He is getting to be a really good little bookworm.

Such a fun place to spend a snowy afternoon.

Picture of the week...I should frame this one. Oh how I love a noisy house.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome indeed.