Saturday, December 15, 2012

Unthinkable...

Oh how my heart aches...just physically hurts. The heaviness feels almost too much to bear at times...and I multiply that by thousands in my mind as I think of those who just yesterday lost their babies...their sons, daughters, wives, mothers, sisters, brothers. I hold my two tighter and closer, feel their warmth, smell their heads and I pray. I send warm thoughts, love and all of the positive energy that I have out into this world. At bedtime I listen to Sammy sing, blissfully unaware of this tragedy, "What A Wonderful World" because that is in fact, how he sees the world. And I love that...I am so so grateful for that simple fact. All the love, prayers and good thoughts to the folks in Newtown.

I love you more than I can ever possibly say...my sweet boys.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my kids and this tragedy has made me all the more aware of these things. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The picture of your boys is just so cute. The comment about the "wonderful world song" is exactly what I was thinking about my little ones who still have that unmarred view of the world in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a great big universal heartache, isn't it. May our little ones continue to view the world as wonderful, for as long as they possibly can. There is still so much good in the world. Happy Holidays to you. :)

      Delete

All comments are very welcome indeed.