Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Five days off...

Yeah! I'm on vacation...sort of anyway. It's April break for the kiddos...Miles is in Myrtle Beach (lucky) with a friend and I have the next five days off to hang with the skeeter. It feels good to set work aside for a bit...I'm fried. So we'll be out for a day of running around soon, but I wanted to take few to post some shots from last weekend.

Heading to town with scooter boy.

All of a sudden, the kid has found his balance and there's no stopping him!

A little lunch from our favorite market...

...followed by ice cream, of course. Sweet tooth, courtesy of daddy's genes.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

My sweet little sidekick.

This was a riot. At the library...dinosaurs versus...

...the horse family. According to Sam, the dinos wanted the horses for meat. That seemed a little dark to me...accurate, but dark.

I suggested that the horses broker a truce with this guy here...being a vegetarian and all...

...but apparently, these horses are a bunch of badasses.

The baby horse was particularly tough.

Game over.

On our walk home...spring is springing.

And in other news...I love cranial nerves...and muscles...and bones. I do...I love memorizing all of these crazy bits and pieces. I find it exhilarating and I haven't felt this accomplished or proud of myself in ages. Turns out...school is exactly what I needed.
Alright...time for another adventure with the bean. Happy week...happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome indeed.