Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wedding day...

Not ours...that day is nearly eight years past now...no...we're going to a lovely wedding today and I feel all giddy and girlie about it. I love occasions that allow me to pull out a dress that I never have cause to wear....and shoes that I'll regret having worn the next day but that rock with my fancy frock and sparkly earrings. I love that several of my family members will be there with us today to celebrate the happy couple. My love in a fine black suit...I can already feel my knees getting weak...black wingtips to boot...oh my heart. And I LOVE that Sammy is super excited for his sleepover tonight...a very special thank you to Nanagram and Gramps for hanging with our little guy tonight. A night alone in the house (with the exception of pugs and kitties)...geez, the last time that happened was hmmmm....let me think...never. Congratulations to Jaclyn and Terry...many happy wishes to you both!

It was love at first sight...found at a little vintage shop in VT.

I fear that I am destined for arthritis in my toes someday...but I'll be wearing these anyway.

I even did my nails. I know...fancy, right?

Definitely an occasion for sparkly earrings.

Evan in a suit=butterflies in my stomach...still. I love that.

And these...weak knees.

Sammy says that it looks like our shoes are getting married here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome indeed.